Our next HOG meeting will be held in the Roadhouse Pavilion at Appalachian Harley-Davidson®. The doors open and dinner will be available at 6pm, and the meeting will begin at 7pm. Dinner this month will be provided by TJ Rockwells. The menu will be a Smoked BBQ pork ribs, corn on the cob, and red potatoes, dessert along with water and soda. Cost of the meal will be a $10 donation to MDA.
We will hold two drawings at our meetings:
- Wear your CV HOG shirt, sweatshirt, or large patch to the meeting – you are eligible to win a $25 gift certificate to purchase more HOG gear from our quartermasters!
- Read your HOG Magazine from last month, as we will be asking a question and if you are the one chosen and have the correct answer – you will win a $25 gift card to Appalachian H-D®!
As a reminder, your National HOG dues must be paid and valid to continue your membership with the CV HOG Chapter. If you have any questions about your dues, please contact Carla Perry.
Upcoming Rides are:
- September 11th – Flight 93 Memorial Ride, led by Glenn Watts, Jr.
- September 15th – Ronald McDonald House, led by Gary Williams
- September 16th – Covered Bridge Ride, led by Dan Hyde
- September 29th – Riverwalk Saloon Ride, led by Gary Williams
More information will be given at the meeting about these rides.
CV Ladies of Harley is bringing back the Yard Sale and Bake Sale, which will take place on Saturday, October 6 from 7am to 12noon. Tables for the yard sale are just a $10 donation to MDA. During this time we will also be holding our bake sale and proceeds will go to MDA. We need volunteers to sign up to bring baked goods, and we need to start selling tables! There will sign up sheets for both and more information at the meeting.
The Harley-Davidson Half Mile at Williams Grove Speedway, sponsored by Appalachian Harley-Davidson will take place on Saturday, September 8 at 6pm. If you are interested in purchasing tickets or know folks who are, please send them into Appalachian HD to get their discounted tickets of $35. All tickets sold at the gate that day will be $45.
A few reminders:
- If you haven’t signed up for Ride 365, please stop in to the dealership and get your mileage read by one of the staff in service. Ride anytime, anywhere to pick up miles towards a patch or challenge coin.
- Bring any aluminum tab you have for the Ronald McDonald House.
- New HOG clothing is in and can be purchased at the meeting. Also, some special pricing on long sleeve shirts and sweatshirts, along with other items.
Follow us on Facebook – Cumberland Valley HOG Chapter or visit our website at cvhog.org.
Look forward to seeing you on Tuesday!