Our next HOG meeting is Tuesday, June 26 and will be held in the Roadhouse Pavilion at Appalachian Harley-Davidson®. The doors open and dinner will be available at 6pm, and the meeting will begin at 7pm. Dinner this month will be provided by TJ Rockwells. Cost of the meal will be a $10 donation to MDA.
We will hold two drawings at our meetings:
1. Wear your CV HOG shirt, sweatshirt, or large patch to the meeting – you are eligible to win a $25 gift certificate to purchase more HOG gear from our Quartermasters!
2. Read your HOG Magazine from last month, as we will be asking a question and if you are the one chosen and have the correct answer – you will win a $25 gift card to Appalachian H-D®!
Last year, our dues changed to $18 per year, paid yearly at the beginning of the year. If you have not yet renewed your CV HOG membership, please do so with Carla Perry at this meeting or at the dealership. As a reminder, your National HOG dues must be paid and valid to continue your membership with the CV HOG Chapter. If you have any questions about your dues, please contact Carla Perry.
A few reminders:
· If you haven’t signed up for Ride 365, please stop by the dealership and get your mileage read by one of the staff in service. Ride anytime, anywhere to pick up miles towards a patch or challenge coin.
· Bring any aluminum tabs you have for the Ronald McDonald House.
· New HOG clothing is in and can be purchased at the meeting. Also, some special pricing on long sleeve shirts and sweatshirts, along with other items.
Follow us on Facebook – Cumberland Valley HOG Chapter or visit our website at cvhog.org.
Look forward to seeing you on Tuesday!
Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - 7:00pm