Our next HOG meeting is, Tuesday, March 27th and will be held in the “clean room” at Appalachian Harley-Davidson®. The doors open and dinner will be available at 6pm, and the meeting will begin at 7pm. Dinner this month will be provided by Carla Perry from Appalachian HD. The menu will be Hamburger BBQ, Meatball Sandwiches, and homemade macaroni and cheese. Cost of the meal will be a $5 donation to MDA.
We will hold two drawings at our meetings:
1. Wear your CV HOG shirt, sweatshirt, or large patch to the meeting – you are eligible to win a $25 gift certificate to purchase more HOG gear from our quartermasters!
2. Read your HOG Magazine from last month, as we will be asking a question and if you are the one chosen and have the correct answer – you will win a $25 gift card to Appalachian H-D®!
Last year, our dues changed to $18 per year, paid yearly at the beginning of the year. If you have not yet renewed your CV HOG membership, please do so with Carla Perry at this meeting or at the dealership. As a reminder, your National HOG dues must be paid and valid to continue your membership with the CV HOG Chapter. If you have any questions about your dues, please contact Carla P.
Rides start next month – YAY! Hopefully, the weather will break and we will be able to have a great spring full of riding! Our first ride will be to Shady Maple led by Glenn W., Jr., and our second ride of the month will be to Frontier BBQ, led by Larry K. More information will be given at the meeting about these rides. We will also cover some HOG benefits as well as the Saddle Up challenge this month.
A few reminders:
· If you haven’t turned in your 4x6 photo for our bulletin board. If you need your photo taken, ride your bike to a meeting and we can take it for you!
· Bring any aluminum tab you have for the Ronald McDonald House.
· MDA packets can be picked up from Carla Perry anytime!
· New HOG clothing is in and can be purchased at the meeting. Also, some special pricing on long sleeve shirts and sweatshirts, along with other items.
We are putting together a Members and Their Rides photo album. If you would be interested in having you and your ride posted on Facebook and our website, send a picture and model you ride to Webmaster@cvhog.org
Follow us on Facebook – Cumberland Valley HOG Chapter or visit our website at cvhog.org.
Look forward to seeing you on Tuesday!
Tuesday, March 27, 2018 - 7:00pm