The incorrect date of 2/22, for the chapter meeting, was posted on the email sent out for February events. The correct date of our next HOG meeting is 2/27 with our annual soup/chili cookoff and will be held in the "clean room" at Appalachian Harley-Davidson®. The doors open and dinner will be available at 6pm, and the meeting will begin at 7pm.
Starting this year, we will hold two drawings at our meetings:
1. Wear your CV HOG shirt, sweatshirt, or large patch to the meeting and you are eligible to win a $25 gift certificate to purchase more HOG gear from our Quartermasters!
2. Read your HOG Magazine from last month, as we will be asking a question and if you are the one chosen and have the correct answer – you will win a $25 gift card to Appalachian H-D®!
A few reminders:
· If you haven’t turned in your 4x6 photo for our bulletin board and you need a photo, ride your bike to a meeting and we can take it for you!
· Bring any aluminum tabs you have for the Ronald McDonald House.
· New HOG clothing is in and can be purchased at the meeting. There is also some special pricing on long sleeve shirts, sweatshirts, and other items.
Follow us on Facebook – Cumberland Valley HOG Chapter or visit our website at cvhog.org.
Look forward to seeing you on Tuesday, the 27th!